Black Lives Matter
Captain Tom Moore Special and newspaper challenge!
VE Day 75th Anniversary
– spelling activities with specialist resources for each year group.
– free online digital download of a specialist children’s newspaper.
– free resources linked to the books of Lindsay Littleson including The Titanic Detective Agency and Guardians of the Wild Unicorns.
– vast online store of animated comic strips tracking legends and myths from across the world.
– downloadable reading activity pack.
– free online books – brilliant if you can’t get to the library
– Free access for 30 days, just make sure you cancel anything before the end of it!
– free online maths problems, more focussed at older children.
– online resources and print offs with specifically broken down key stage focuses.
– a large range of free videos and short films that are then supported by questions and tasks underneath.
– free online range of activities broken down into year groups and levels including Greater Depth
https://uk.ixl.com/math/ – Maths link
https://www.mathschase.com/ – Maths Chase link
https://www.mathschase.com/ – Calculators.org is a free math and science resource
https://www.mathschase.com/ – Free online math games
– Myleen’s Music Class
– Learn how to play the guitar
– Learn how to sing
– Lancashire Music Service YouTube Channel
– Indoor activities for all
– lots of science subject areas covered with resources specifically designed for primary age children. (Other subjects are also available on this site).
– lots of different and fun science activities you can do in the house or garden
– lots of online videos that help keep children active inside and also teach mindfulness and medidation
– online programme for teaching and developing touch typing
– different activity ideas that involve creating or engaging with different things in your house or garden