parent.numberfunportal.com– Free access for 30 days, just make sure you cancel anything before the end of it!
https://parallel.org.uk/– free online maths problems, more focussed at older children.
https://mathsticks.com/my/– online resources and print offs with specifically broken down key stage focuses.
https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html– a large range of free videos and short films that are then supported by questions and tasks underneath.
https://masterthecurriculum.co.uk/– free online range of activities broken down into year groups and levels including Greater Depth
https://uk.ixl.com/math/ – Maths link
https://www.mathschase.com/ – Maths Chase link
https://dig1t.com/game-resources/ – Dig1t free maths resources
– Myleen’s Music Class
– Learn how to play the guitar
– Learn how to sing
– Lancashire Music Service YouTube Channel
– lots of online videos that help keep children active inside and also teach mindfulness and meditation.
– More PE ideas
– Daily PE
– PE links
– PE and fitness
– Indoor activities for all
– lots of science subject areas covered with resources specifically designed for primary age children. (Other subjects are also available on this site).
– lots of different and fun science activities you can do in the house or garden